26 Nov Minty Lemonade
Posted at 02:31h
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup fresh mint, plus additional for garnish
- 1 litre of Soda Sparkled Water
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- lemon slices for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, combine the 2 cups of water, the sugar and the mint. Heat to just boiling, stirring occasionally, then turn off and allow the mixture to cool for 30 minutes.
- Strain the mint sugar water mixture into a 2 litre pitcher.
- Add the lemon juice, Soda Sparkled Water and a few scoops of ice.
- Garnish and enjoy.